Jam, is it sitting in your fridge doing nothing? Is it only making an appearance at breakfast or on a noontime pbj? Well ladies and gentlemen let me introduce jam for dinner. Triple Berry Jam is the primary ingredient in this sauce it is from Buck Naked Farm at $8 a jar sold in the NCF Store.
At the NCF store the chicken is provided through Brittany Ridge Farms The Split Chicken Breast run $10 lb. They typically come 2 to a pack. With the kids we usually split a breast between them. the skin however is always fought over.
- 1 Jar Buck Naked Farm Triple Crown Jam
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/8 tsp cayenne (optional)
- Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil on med. heat
- Boil until syrupy and coats the back of a spoon.
- Remove from heat to cool
- 4 split chicken breast
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Bring chicken up to room temperature about 1 hour on the counter.
- Dry off with a paper towel, salt and pepper chicken
- On a sheet pan place a cooling rack
- On rack place rosemary sprigs
- Place chicken on rosemary & place in oven 45 min to 1 hr until meat thermometer reaches 160F
- Once the chicken reaches 160 glaze chicken with Jammin Sauce
- Place chicken in oven for 5 minutes
- Let rest for 5-7 minutes and serve.